This brand new tour will start at The Orchard farm stall just outside Grabouw and end at the Grabouw Country Club. We will be exploring the rugged beauty of the Groenland area, which includes a traverse of mountains covered in fynbos and plantations, as well as good views of the tranquil waters of the Eikenhof Dam.
The routes we have chosen offer a selection of obstacles from easy to difficult where we will be able to train you on some of the finer aspects of off road driving. There will be guides at the front and rear of the convoy to provide individual coaching and assistance when needed.
The price includes 2 way radio hire, your permit and maps as well as course notes to take home with you.
(Please note that no pets are allowed.)
You pay per vehicle, and not per person – so this tour is ideal for families, a group of friends and couples.
• Distance: 35 km.
• Drivers’ Briefing, VHF Radio Fitment: 08h30 on Sunday, 23rd August 2020 The Orchard farm Stall, Grabouw.
• Start: Grabouw – 09h15:
All vehicles will be supplied with FM marine-quality two-way radios so we can all communicate. (This is included in the tour price.)
We have a zero alcohol policy during the day whilst driving.
The price of the tour at R1490 includes guiding, pamphlets, maps, name tags, radio hire, permits and documentation.
MPSA arranges every last detail. We send you a packing list of what you need well before the tour. All you have to do is arrive with your padkos and snacks and enjoy the tour.
Training will include convoy driving etiquette, 2 way radio etiquette, understanding gearing and low range, understanding diff locks, safety techniques, recoveries, centre of gravity, and tyre deflation.
Price: R1490 per vehicle. (Price includes VHF radio hire)
1. If you find a replacement to take your place – 100% refund.
2. If we find a replacement to take your place – 80% refund.
3. If you cancel your booking more than 2 months before the tour – 70% refund.
4. If you cancel your booking less than 60 days before the tour – No refund, but we will give you a credit for a future tour equal to 50%.
5. In the event that a tour is postponed and you cannot attend the revised dates, you will receive a 100% credit
Please get in touch with us directly with any questions you may have by email: email@example.com